“Come, come, who ever you are…”
Welcome to the Melrose Unitarian Universalist Church!
Our church is both self-governing and self-supporting. We welcome into membership anyone who wishes to make this community his or her church home and who is willing to adhere to both the church’s mission and the Principles and Purposes of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA.) To become a member or to learn more about church membership, please contact our minister for more information.
- Volunteers prepare and serve meals for Bread of Life approximately once a month.
- Our congregation has organized “Food Is First”, when we donate shelf-stable food and household items (such as toothpaste) to Pantry of Hope on the first Sunday of every month.
- The MUUC Quilters meet on Friday mornings and make quilts for church events, veterans, fundraisers, and more!
- Men’s Group – featuring Yankee Swap Christmas Party and game nights! The guys also have a Men’s Retreat – typically held in the Spring at Senexet House in Connecticut (see Men’s Group link for more info)
- Women’s Retreat – typically held in the Spring at Craigville Conference Center on Cape Cod (see Women’s Retreat link for more info)
- Covenant Groups are lay-led small groups that deepen and expand the ministry of the congregation, help build community, and provide opportunities for deeper relationships, spiritual exploration, and search for meaning. Please click here for more information.
If you happen to be shopping online anyway, your purchases can give back a percentage to the church when using these links:
Check out the links on the left for more information about some of the various active groups and committees on our church.
Click on this link to find out more about all of our church committees.