Melrose UU Church (MUUC) annual pledge drive is happening now.
A pledge is an opportunity to invest in your personal and UU values; to support what you value most about MUUC and to help its mission grow.
Like all Unitarian Universalist churches, MUUC is a self-governed and self-financed religious organization.
More information is available about the current year’s Annual Pledge Drive:
- Read the Letter from Leadership
- Find out what your Pledge $upports
- Read the Giving Guidelines advice on How much is my fair share?
- See our FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- Download, print (and return) a 2023-2024 Pledge Form online
- Submit your pledge online
This means we at MUUC have a shared responsibility – and an opportunity! – to create our own community and to raise the necessary funds each year to support our many programs and activities, including the salaries and benefits for our talented minister and staff, and maintenance of our beloved church home.
The 2023-2024 Pledge Drive will provide much of the funding needed to support the church’s day-to-day operations in fiscal year 2024 (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024). When members and friends make a pledge, they are making a year-long financial commitment to support MUUC.