(Updated September 4, 2022)
With the local Covid indices continuing to come down, the Safety Task Group is pleased
to announce that wearing a mask will be optional when in the building to attend
church activities. This includes attending Sunday services in the Sanctuary.
Refreshments may also be served and consumed in the building during Coffee
Hour or at other times but, when possible, doing this outside is still
We will continue to carefully monitor Covid conditions in our area over the summer months and will announce through the Mid-Week Update and this web page if any of these safety protocols can be changed. Until that time, please consider the current protocols listed here in effect.
Further details include:
- Food and beverages may be served inside or outside with masks optional (self-serve portions recommended)
- Church meetings and events: inside – in-person meetings are allowed according to room occupation levels (see below) with masks optional, ventilator(s) running, food and beverages allowed. Offering a hybrid option utilizing the OWL meeting technology is recommended to allow participation by those not comfortable being in the building when mask wearing is optional. Use of the OWL must be reserved through the church office. Outside -masks are optional, socially distanced as appropriate, food &a
beverage consumption allowed.
- Library: 6 total
- Multi-Purpose Room: 10 total
- Parlor: 15 total
- Supper Room: 30 total
- Kitchen: 8 total
- Parish Hall: 100+ total (no special Covid limit)
- Community use of space: The Property Committee determines what
outside groups are allowed to use the church for activities and they must be
booked through the Office Administrator.
Current church safety protocols are not mandated for non-church activities (Montessori and AA meetings) EXCEPT the ventilators must be running.
There continue to be many moving pieces here and policies will be updated as the situation changes. Your leaders are doing their best to create opportunities to meet everyone’s various social, medical, and spiritual needs while remaining safe. We are interested in your feedback and would like to know more about your needs, wants, and comfort levels. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us. The Safety Task Group meets the first Tuesday evening of the month (September – June) at 7:30pm.
Yours in Faithful Care,
Safety Task Group: email@example.com
Jeanie H., Mary H., Janice B.,
Sandy B., Rev. Susanne, Katie C.